Return and Refund policy
1.Please contact us via email email@example.com quoting your order reference number, name, address and name or a description of the Goods. Let us know the following reason:
- If wrong item has been delivered - If it's our fault and you have received the wrong item we will arrange collection free of charge and make the necessary arrangements for the correct item to be delivered. The item has to be unused / unassembled and in it’s original packaging.
- If item is faulty - We will arrange for replacement parts or you can return the item for refund providing you have notified courier of any damage to the external packaging and you sent us photos of the damaged part/parts to assist us in taking the appropriate course of action.
2. Unless the Products are faulty, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
3. The products must be returned to us as soon as reasonably practicable (and within 14 calendar days of the date of notification to cancel).
4. Please note that mattresses and bedding cannot be returned for hygiene reasons if they have been removed from the original packaging.
5. Please check the parts before assembling them to ensure they are not faulty and that they correspond with their description. We cannot offer any refund of the price of the Products and/or any delivery charges in respect of any fault in assembled/used products. Before assembling the product, please check the finish, colour, and quality of the Product.
6. Before you return anything please liaise with us so we will know to expect your return and issue a refund. We will also be able to advise you of the best way to return your item and confirm the return address.
7. A refund will be issued upon inspection of returned product and within 14 days of receiving the goods back. Refunds are subject to any loss in value of the product supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
8. You will be refunded on the card or payment method that you used to place your order.