Single Bed Kami - For Kids Children Toddler Junior
Single bed for Kids and Children comes in 4 different colours and 3 different sizes. Optional drawers and different types of mattress.
- Internal Dimensions in cm
- 140x80 160x80 180x80
- External Dimensions in cm
- 144x90 164x90 184x90
- Furniture Board
- Bed Entrance
- Universal bed entrance - left or right side. Front barrier can also be removed at a later stage.
- Bed Frame
- Bed frame with load capacity of 120 kg Robust construction and strong structure.
- Single drawer with divider in the middle
- Front Barrier
- Front barrier can also be removed at a later stage
- Set of wooden slats included with up to 80 kg of static weight capacity. Single slat up to 30kg static weight capacity.
- Bed has all rounded edges for maximum safety
- Fittings and Installation Instructions Included
- Toddler Bed
- Height in cm
- Total height to the top of the headboard is 65 cm
- Age Group
Bed frames are made of mixture of high quality 18 mm thick MDF and chipboard . Corners and edges are rounded what makes it more safe and secure. For additional security it comes with front safety barrier which can be installed on left or right side. Optional drawers is divided in the middle. Product comes with wooden slats and can take weight up to 120 kg. It is available in 3 different sizes.
Hesitant at first, very happy in the end
Before we bought the Kami bed for our 3-year-old, we looked up reviews about this company. The reviews were polarized: other customers were either amazed or incredibly frustrated. Some of the negative points that stood out were: poor packaging and handling led to broken parts, the bed easily broke after a couple of nights, or the assembly instructions were undecipherable.
In the end, we took the chance and can say that we're very happy about our son's Kami bed. Maybe the company has improved on those negative points I mentioned before, because we didn't experience them at all.
1. Although the boxes were a bit beaten up, the parts were very well packaged and all parts were intact.
2. Our son is heavy for his age and, after a few weeks, the bed is still perfect. No noises or broken parts.
3. We're used to assembling IKEA products, and had no trouble following the instructions.
We bought the Kami bed with drawer and a latex+coconut fiber mattress — all great.
La cama ha venido perfecto la única pega que le pongo que el cajón inferior es de profundidad de 60 es una pena que no sea de 90 como la cama por lo demás está todo muy bienReport abuse
So pleased we decided to purchase this bed. Really wasn't sure what to expect. The bed was well packed and assembly was very straightforward.
I can't fault the quality of the bed in any way. Also, when we showed our little boy his first bed, he was so excited and loved it.
Having the large draw underneath is a huge storage bonus too!