Trundle Bed Montana - For Kids Children Toddler Junior
Trundle Bed, available in 3 different sizes and many different colours. Optional different types of Mattresses
2 mattresses included if you select from drop down list.
- Internal Dimensions in cm
- 140x70, 160x80, 180x80
- External Dimensions in cm
- 145x76, 165x86, 185x86
- Lower Bed Internal Dimensions in cm
- 140x70, 160x80, 180x80
- Lower Bed External Dimensions in cm
- 141x76, 161x86, 181x86
- Furniture Board
- Total Height in cm
- Total height in the highest point is 65 cm
- Lower Bed Height in cm
- Total height up to the top of the bed frame is 17 cm
- Bed Frame
- Bed frame with load capacity of 100 kg Robust construction and strong structure.
- Front Barrier
- Front barrier can be installed on left or right side of the bed. Can also be taken out during the day..
- Set of slats included with up to 110 kg of static weight capacity. Single slat up to 30kg static weight capacity.
- Edges of the product covered with soft rubber for safety and security
- Fittings and Installation Instructions Included
- Toddler Bed
- Additional Information
- For mattresses 12 cm thick, bed height, is modified. If you intend to use thicker mattress in the future you must inform us about this fact so we could modify bed for you prior to dispatch.
Bed frame is made of the high quality 18mm thick MDF and chipboard. Highest quality material used during production of this bed make it very strong and durable. As per manufacturer specification can take up to 110 kg of static weight. Every single one of these beds are going through very rigorous pressure and load tests at the manufacturer’s facilities. It's simple and classic design and availability of different colours makes this bed perfect choice for your little one’s kingdom. Front barrier can be installed on left or right side of the bed or can be easily removed for the day. Available in different colours and different sizes. Optional different types of mattresses.
- wooden slats
- Weight limit up to 110 kg static weight
- Rounded Edges
- Fittings and installation instructions
I needed a trundle bed for my twins when we stay with their grandparents. It needed to fit into a small bedroom. This trundle is ideal. The twins love it and grandparents are happy it is compact and doesn’t dominate the room. Customer service was very good when I contacted them- a quick response and answered all my questions.Report abuse
I ordered the trundle bed as well as two 10cm mattresses. Mattresses are really lovely, I was sceptical about them beforehand. The trundle bed turned up about a week which was a lot quicker then I expected. On opening, there were some nicks out of some of the wood (on checking which parts, these are hidden by other parts so I wasn't too worried about it) but I can not be sure if this was the fault of the company or the delivery company as the box was damaged on the outside in the place the nicks were found. Assembly was straightforward. Took no more then an hour. It looks really great. Trundle is so easy to pull in and out too!Report abuse